ZUMBA® WEAR WISH LIST. (Feb 2016)

February 06, 2016

Hey everyone!
Happy weekend! I hope you're all okay and have had a good/okay/bearable week. Today I wanted to share with you another wish list I have put together for the workout wear I have my eye on. This editions items all come from probably my favourite shop of all time: The Zumba Wear Shop! Recently Zumba released a brand new collection: the 'Ready...Set...Glow' range and I love everything!

Here are a few items I have my eye on:



Aren't they all so lovely? I love the positive message Zumba sends with their clothing, for example 'Crazy Happy'. This specific collection glows...yes GLOWS!! How amazing is that?  Pretty amazing you ask me! 
Honestly, I am a huge fan of Zumba wear (and not just because I'm a Zumba instructor)- there is something in the shop for everyone, for different types of exercise (not just Zumba) and the quality & design of the clothing is fantastic (for a pretty decent price tag).

Check the range out: READY SET GLOW
 Thanks for reading! :)
Lots of Love,

      

You Might Also Like

0 comments