Hello for the 100000000th time

October 11, 2016

Can I really call myself a blogger these days? I'm not quite sure. I hope so, but I can appreciate my blog quality of late has been close to pathetic. Apologies. 
I am annoying myself by apologising for the 100000000th time for not posting in what feels like years, but I am sorry and I didn't want it to be this way, but I feel like my life recently has been bonkers. Absolutely bonkers. I must admit that fitting anything 'extra' in has proven extremely difficult. So yes, I am sorry and I am going to try harder. 

CREDIT: CLICK HERE!

The above picture of Jess Day/Zooey D (someone who is one of my biggest life inspos btw) I feel is fitting...YOU (being my blog/blog readers) deserve love and I haven't been able to give it to you (via posts) over the past few months. I do feel bad. I will try harder. (Does anyone else feel like I am writing as if we're having a relationship that isn't working?...uhhhh this just got odd and awkward. I'm sorry!!!! hehe)

I feel like so much has changed in the time that Haia Eve was "born" (I kind of regret comparing my blog to a child, but uhhhh it's my baby..) and I need to appreciate that.

When I first writing Haia Eve I was 15, I hadn't even done my GCSEs. I had a lot more time on my hands, more time to do things, more time to blog. 
Nowadays my life is more like a conveyer belt (impressed by my metaphor? Sadly I pinched it from someone ;))- I feel like I constantly have something to do, like there is never time. 
Please, don't get me wrong I am absolutely LOVING my A-Levels (I am lucky to study English literature, Geography and History, also Welsh bac) and I really do adore studying generally, but sometimes it can being crazy and overwhelming. 
I do feel very guilty that I can't find the time to sit down and type away on here- my excuse has been 'time is precious', any minute off is dedicated to learning a Zumba routine or I'm not gonna lie, watching housewives;). 

I must admit, I think that part of me doesn't know what to write about on here either. My interests always change. My inspirations change. But that's okay? Isn't it? I think so. My blog should be somewhere I can write about anything and everything, it should be. I need to remember this. 

Anyway, I feel like I've rambled a bit too much here (and maybe went a bit off track? It's been a while, so GIVE ME A CHANCE!) - I am going to be giving a full-on update soon on different things, so stay tuned.

Thanks for sticking by me.
I am the first to admit I've been a rubbish blogger, but I am going to get better.


Thanks for everything. 

xxxx
Eve

Lots of Love,

      


You Might Also Like

0 comments