My Most Loved Music - Pt 1.

February 20, 2017

Music is my favourite thing - it has such a powerful impact on my life every single day. I can't imagine life without music. Whilst reflecting on the importance of music, I thought; 'What are my most favourite songs?', and then I thought why not share them on my blog? So today I am sharing with you PART ONE of my favourite songs (believe me, this could end up being 3-5 parts!!)

(Part one)...

1. You're So Vain - Carly Simon
2. Don't Hurt Yourself - Beyonce
3. Daddy Lessons - Beyonce
4. Camouflage - Selena Gomez
5. Both Sides Now - Joni Mitchell
6. Heartstrings - Leighton Meester
7. Mi Fum Yn Gweini Tymor - Sian James
8. F**k You - Lily Allen 
9. Start a Family - Texas
10. Earned It - The Weeknd
11. Medicine - Shakira
12. 23 - Shakira
13. This Girl's In Love With You - She & Him
14. Hey Girl - Zooey Deschanel
15. Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want - The Smiths

I love all these songs for so many different reasons. Each song has a different impact on me, and for that I am so grateful to each artist for releasing such fantastic music.

 I am already excited to share part two with you all!
What are your favourite songs?

Love, Eve xxx


You Might Also Like

0 comments