My TV Binge-Watch List

June 21, 2016

Hi! I'm back!

I lost my blogging groove, but now I'm finally back. I've missed you. I'm sorry I was gone for so long.

Today, I wanted to get back into the groove by posting about one of my favourite topics; TV SERIES', so I can share with you my top picks for favourite TV programmes. Please feel free to comment your favourite shows too.

source: here - I do not own.

1. Orange Is The New Black - Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! This is one of those shows that I thought I'd hate, but watched it to see what all the fuss was about....and man, I love it! I'll be honest, it's not the type of show I'd watch with my parents, but regardless it's brilliant! I am only on season2 (despite starting season one last year and taking a break), but I can see myself getting through this show very quickly.

2. Pretty Little Liars - I have loved PLL for years! It's just brilliant! YOU NEED TO WATCH IT! Despite being slightly disappointed by season 6B, I am so excited for season 7 to start back today!

3. Once Upon A Time - I love this show. I love the idea behind it and how the fairytales/stories all have connections - it's brilliant. Give this show a go (if you want)!

source - here - I do not own.

 4. How To Get Away With Murder - OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG. This is the BEST show. THE BEST. WHY?? Reason 1: The storylines. Reason 2: Annalise Keating. Reason 3: The rest of the cast. Reason 4: It just is.

5. The Real Housewives of Cheshire - RHOCheshire and RHOrangeCounty are my guilty pleasures! I have really been getting into the RHOCheshire especially recently. They give me so many laughs...especially Tanya.

6. Friends - .....does this need explaining??

7. Call The Midwife - This show gives me all the warm and fuzzy feels. It's such a lovely BBC drama. I love it.

source - here - I do not own.

8. New Girl - OKAY THIS IS THE BEST SHOW TOO. I feel as if I am best friends with the characters - I have grown to love them so much (plus, I have a major girl crush on Zooey and Hannah, can I look like them??...please??)

There we go! I had so much fun expressing my feelings with regards to TV shows. As you can tell, I am extremely passionate about them!!

Thanks so much for stopping by...

Lots of Love,

      


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love this list! My guilty pleasure is the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills haha. Seeing as you also like the Housewives series I’m sure you’d also love Beverly Hills!

    Hannah xx
    lifeissweet.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I actually really love Beverly Hills too - so much drama!! Thanks for commenting Hannah xx

      Delete