UPDATES | LIFE & THE BLOG.

July 19, 2016

Yo peeps!

I'll be honest, it feels like I only posted a week ago, but it was actually almost a WHOLE MONTH ago! I am getting a bit sick of myself apologising constantly and then doing the same again. I am SORRY! Maybe, it doesn't make a big difference to you (as there are some AMAZING bloggers who post so often), but I just want to say sorry. I feel like I've let you all down.

I still LOVE my blog, honestly it kills me to see myself deserting my blog and not giving it the love it needs...unfortunately LIFE HAS BEEN CRAZY this year. Absolutely bonkers. Between exams, working, practicing Zumba routines, travelling, signing up for a level 3 course, saving up and other things (maybe a bit of binge watching Netflix;D), it feels like this year is flying by. 

QUICK UPDATES (recent news)
I am currently working towards achieving many goals. As many of you know, last year I became a Zumba instructor (it's actually my year anniversary today) and also I trained to be a gym instructor. I am fitness/Zumba obsessed. Therefore, to keep myself busy (I am mad), I signed up to do my Level 3 PT qualification AND BOY IT'S FULL ON, BUUUUT BOY I LOVE IT.
I also recently bought my first car...I can't quite believe it! After years of saving up, I finally did it *eeeek*.
Oh yeah.....I've cut my hair (don't know if that's an update?)

It makes me SO sad that I haven't stepped back and documented it all on here, but I feel like I haven't really had the chance. I didn't want to write a post that I thought was okay, as I pride myself in always putting my all into my blog, content quality is important to me and truthfully I haven't really had the motivation to dig for that extra effort. :( 


ANYWAY....
I have decided, I need to PULL UP MY SOCKS. It's time to GET A GRIP. I am back. HAIA EVE is back. Look forward to lots of new fitness, health, fashion and lifestyle posts soon!

I am so excited!

LOVE TO YOU ALL. XXX

Lots of Love,

      


You Might Also Like

0 comments