i got in!

August 19, 2017

I am so thrilled to be able to share my latest life milestone with you all. I got into uni! I am so excited and truly cannot believe I did it! It wasn't until I found out I got in that I realised how happy, excited and proud I am. I am off to study a BA in Geography & English Literature in Swansea University. Both these subjects mean the absolute world to me and I am very excited to now have the opportunity to further develop my interest and enjoyment around these subjects. Although I am extremely excited to see what the future brings, there is a little part of me that feel so emotional when thinking about how much I appreciate the support I have received from my teachers to get me to where I am now, especially my English and Geography teachers who have continuously inspired me and my love for the subjects. I will miss them. However, now is a time for a new chapter and I'm excited. Bring it on. Eek!



Lots of love 
XXXX

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. So proud of you Eve! You're going to love uni and no one deserves it more. Massive congratulations :) xx

    Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has made my day =). That means the world to me. Thank you SO much. I have been hugely inspired by you and how hard you worked in uni, so THANK YOU for being an inspiration! =) Xxx

      Delete