it was nice to see you to see you nice, Brucie!

August 19, 2017

I am utterly gutted that Bruce Forsyth has passed away, but can't help but look back all he's accomplished in his life in total awe. What an absolute legend. Bruce was a hero to me from a young age, he was my 'TV Grandfather' and I truly adored him so much. I grew up watching him on Strictly and always thought he was one of the greatest 'celebrities' in the world. His onscreen chemistry with Tess Daly was just so wonderful. He truly was a star. His personality was infectious and he had the ability to always make me feel better. I like to think that his contribution to Strictly really inspired my love of dancing and music. I am so sad that he has passed because HE WAS "MY FAVOURITE" ;), however, I am so thrilled we get to celebrate Bruce's long and successful career. He did so well and he deserved it. Thanks for being a fabulous man, Bruce - you'll be missed so much! 


I do not own photo. Found on Google Images.


You Might Also Like

0 comments