RECYCLE COFFEE CUPS!

March 23, 2014

Hello everyone!

Today I've got a little treat for you! A treat that'll save you a bit of cash. I mean, don't get me wrong there are some amazingly cute storage containers out there but, they can be a little bit on the pricey side. I recently discovered an alternative which includes re-using your old take out coffee cups. Take out coffee (especially the brands) can also cost a lot but, by re-using the cups and still enjoying the coffee (or any hot/cold drink) that comes with it you're saving a small fortune. Think about it. Average storage container- £5 each. Coffee take out- £1-3. It adds up! Also, it gives you a chance to show off your creativity!

Let's go!

my beautiful coffee cup (I believe I had a cappuccino)
First and foremost, you must drink or dispose of the beverage.
You then want to clean it out (to remove any gunk) you can do this with a cloth or using cold water.
Then, go ahead and let it dry out (should take quarter of an hour- depends on how wet the cup is)

NEXT..
fill it with anything from makeup to stationary!!
I decided to fill it with random bits-and-bobs in my room.
 AND VOILA...



Good Luck! take care. xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments