TeenTalkTuesday: Worries!

March 25, 2014

The first T.T.T!

Hello lovely people!!

Happy Tuesday to you all!
How is everyone? Hope you're all in tip top condition and your week so far is running okay. 

QUICK INTRO TO TTT
On Tuesdays (dependent on whether I'm feeling inspirational) I'll be writing a little post on the 'teenage issues' or 'teenage topics'. This could include body image, being happy, school, friendships, relationships or WORRIES...

I put WORRIES in bold because that is in fact today's chosen topic. Worrying, Worrying, Worrying. It comes in so many different shapes and sizes. From worrying about the rational things to being completely over the top worried over something ridiculous. Everyone worries. Everyday. Over BIG things and over SMALL things. 

Quote time:
"If a problem can be solved, there is nothing to worry about. If it can't be solved, then worrying is useless." 

Think about it. Why do we worry so much?
For me, worrying is something that can often take over. I don't worry over all things, I'll just worry about one thing and it will bother me for a while. This is because by worrying I'm stopping myself from forgetting whatever it is I'm worrying about and proving to others that I do care. I will worry about school results- I like to do well and make others proud. I'll worry about people's opinions of me- especially those I'm close to, I never want to let them down.

But worrying is quite truly a waste of energy. Energy that could be used to making the situation better or positive.

Quote #2:
"Worry is a total waste of time. It doesn't change anything. All it does is steal your joy and keep you very busy doing nothing."

I'll leave it there today. Have a great week.
Take care. xx


photo source: pinterest


You Might Also Like

0 comments