Haia Eve, I'm back...

October 04, 2015

Haia,

After a much needed two week break (extremely long in the blogging world), I am back and it feels good. During my little time off I have been really able to get my head together and think about why it is I write this blog. For months the thought of blogging has been looking less appealing and it got to the point where I had to stand back and ask myself whether I wished to continue. Time is precious and sometimes it has proven difficult to designate time towards my blog. 

I am no longer putting pressure on myself. I am going to try very hard to get at least one post up a week (on a Sunday).
 I can't promise that this blog is going to be 100% advice/lifestyle/health/fitness; I'd prefer to say it's a blog with a little bit of everything! Hehe!


SOURCE CREDIT



I am very happy to be back; I've missed chatting with you all! :)

By the way - who's loving Bake Off and Strictly? (I certainly am!)..Ooh and who's noticed the little changes to my blog layout??


Love,

      

xoxo

keep up to date with me - follow me here:


You Might Also Like

0 comments