October Favourites

October 26, 2015

Hi!

Today I wanted to share with you my October favourites. The photos featured are screenshots from my October Favourites video that was supposed to go up on my YouTube channel (Yes, I am on YouTube: see here ) but, the video failed (due to annoying light flickers) I didn't want to completely waste the footage, so why not share on my blog? Good thinking (I know!) P.s I will be re-filming my October Favourites video SOON! 

In this post I just wanted to share a few of the beauty bits and bobs I've been loving this past month. Look out for a description in the video! :)


Faves this month:

Rimmel London - Match Perfection FOUNDATION (Ivory)
Maybelline - Rocket Volume Express MASCARA
Rimmel London - Kate Moss LIPSTICK (Shade 107)
Taylor Swift Wonderstruck PERFUME

Makeup I'm wearing:
Match Perfection Foundation, Wake Me Up concealer, Baby Lips- Cherry Me, 2000 Calorie Mascara.



Have a lovely week!

Love,

      

xoxo

keep up to date with me - follow me here:


You Might Also Like

0 comments