My little Zoella Beauty haul.

October 31, 2015

I will admit it, I absolutely love 'Zoella' (Zoe Sugg), I think she is absolutely fantastic. I have watched her videos since way before she hit the one million mark, so seeing her achieving so much is lovely! Last year Zoe released her beauty range 'Zoella Beauty' and I did grab a few goodies (see post: here) and later tried out the Zoella fizz bar, (see post here .) I decided since it has been a little while since I purchased anything from this range, that I'd treat myself to a few little goodies while out with my friend in town yesterday. 



I picked up three items from her collection; the popular Soak Opera, the collar purse and the solid fragrance. Let's have a little look at these beauties...

SOAK OPERA.


This is one of the first products Zoe brought out and it has been very popular. The thing I love the most about this is that firstly, it is in a big bottle (hate when you pay a lot for a tiny bottle of product) and also it is multi-use (bath soak and shower cream= 2 for the price of 1!). It has the original 'fresh' type scent, which by the way, I'm a big fan of. I can't wait to try it.

The BLISSFUL MISTFUL solid fragrance.


This is one of the most recent releases and is something I am extremely excited for. I have never had a solid fragrance, but think it is going to be extremely handy for every day use (easily carried around in your bag). I have tried the Blissful Mistful body mist in the past and really liked it, so have no doubt I will love this too.

The collar coin purse. 


This is possibly my favourite item of all. It is just absolutely adorable! I have tried a Zoella makeup bag before and have thought a lot of the quality of them (I actually use one of her bags as my main makeup bag), so I thought why not buy another little bag to add to my collection? I think this bag is going to be fabulous for carrying my little essentials around in my handbag (bobbles, grips, solid fragrances ;), concealer, lip balm, lady essentials etc).



I am super excited to start using these little goodies and will make sure I inform you on my opinions in the future! 

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Love,

      

xoxo

keep up to date with me - follow me here:


You Might Also Like

0 comments