BLOGMAS POST LIST

November 29, 2015

HAAAAAAAIIIIIAAAAAA EVERYONE!!!! :)


I am posting this here to:

1. Give you an idea of what's to come.
2. To keep me motivated.


1. My favourite Christmas Songs
2. Christmas Jumper Wishlist
3. Gift Guide - Edition 1 
4. Festive Recipes
5. Flashback : Old Christmas photos
6. TAG post
7. D.I.Y Christmas Wrapping Paper
8. Gift Guide - Edition 2
9. Christmas Decor : Inspiration
10. Christmas Clothing Wish List
11. Top 10 Christmas Films
12. Gift Guide - Edition 3
13. Winter Pamper Routine
14. Favourite Winter Products
15. Top 5 Vlogmas of 2015
16. Gift Guide - Edition 4
17. What's on TV this Christmas?
18. Christmas D.I.Y
19. Christmas on a Budget
20. D.I.Y Christmas Eve Surprises
21. Gift Guide - Edition 5 (Last minute)
22. What to do on Christmas Eve
23. Christmas TAG
24. How I will be spending Christmas Eve
25. Merry Christmas!

Let's hope I stick to at least 50% of this! Hehe!

See you on Tuesday for BLOGMAS DAY ONE!

Love,

      

xoxo

keep up to date with me - follow me here:


You Might Also Like

0 comments