BLOGMAS 01 : MY CHRISTMAS PLAYLIST

December 01, 2015

It's so exciting that I can finally welcome you to Blogmas 2015 after lots and lots of planning. Today I am sharing with you my Christmas playlist.

SOURCE


1. MY ULTIMATE FAVOURITE - Fairytale Of New York
2. All I Want For Christmas is You
3. Santa Tell Me
4. Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree
5. Happy Xmas (War is Over)
6. Sleigh Ride
7. Mistletoe
8. Do They Know it's Christmas
9. Santa Claus is Coming to Town
10. It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

...and of course there are many more I could add (and will be adding) to my Christmas playlist - I do love a good Christmas tune!

Thanks for reading BLOGMAS DAY ONE! HAPPY DECEMBER!

Love,

      

xoxo

keep up to date with me - follow me here:


You Might Also Like

0 comments