LIVE LIVE LIVE LIVE | DO WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY!! | RAMBLE

July 26, 2016

Hi! 
....if you hate rambles, don't read on;)....

I have been going through a bit of a "WHAT THE FLIPPING HECK AM I GOING TO DO WITH MY LIFE?" phase. All the decisions such as which degree to do, what job do I want to do and will I truly be happy doing it? I have so many passions. So many things I want to do. I sometimes wish I could split myself in four. 
I wish I could further my career in fitness, especially Zumba and one day work myself up to reach the ZES position (something I know may NEVER happen, but something I'd LOVE to do), I always wanted to be a Blue Peter presenter (something I actually still would love to do), I'd love to be an English teacher and I'd love to be a full-time blogger/youtuber. Why oh why can't I do all? Who says I can't do all? ;)....okay, perhaps a tad enthusiastic/ambitious/unrealistic. However, I've made a big choice (for myself personally), to GO FOR IT, to give it a go. I want to make a positive change or have some kind of positive influence on someone. I want to spread positivity and happiness. I'm going to LIVE and do whatever makes me happy RIGHT NOW. Maybe in 5 years I'll want to do something completely different and that is fine. So, yeah. I love Zumba and my ABSOLUTE dream is to be a ZES, but that might not ever happen or it might, I will continue to LOVE Zumba and work to be the best instructor I can and the best fitness instructor I can, because I LOVE IT. I have decided also (due to my want to be a BP presenter, full-time blogger AND fitness instructor) that it might be cool to try out Youtube a bit....a few fitness/health/lifestyle vlogs maybe? I want to start a little channel and share a positive message, and hopefully inspire others. I know some people might judge me, but whatever!! Haha!

Anyway, that's enough of a ramble!!!!! Moral of the story - DO WHATEVER MAKES YOU HAPPY AND LIVE, LIVE, LIVE!!!!!

LOTS OF LOVE ALWAYS,

EVE XXXXX

(follow me on twitter for daily rambles....@haiaeve)


Lots of Love,

      



You Might Also Like

0 comments