My Fitness Challenge | Push Yourself!

July 30, 2016

Hello everyone!

Happy Saturday, I hope you're all okay! 

Today I wanted to have a quick chat with you all about my new fitness challenge and motivation. I have loved all things fitness for the past few years and adore regularly working out, however I have been doing the same routine for TOO long, meaning I am not seeing as many results as I'd love to (although Zumba is the BEST thing ever and will definitely be a central part of my workout routine!!)

I am on the road to getting fitter, stronger and healthier. Why? Zumba have brought out a fantastic new programme called STRONG by Zumba (it is amazing...so much different to the average Zumba class) and I am hoping to train to be an instructor in it, which means I need to get a heck of a lot fitter and STRONGER! It has to be done. I am terrified because honestly I have stayed within my fitness comfort zone for WAY to long and now it's time to pull up my socks and get working. I have a goal in sight and I am going to get there...and I am taking you lot along with me! Look out for LOTS of fitness journey posts, workout videos (I am starting up my channel again) and VLOGS (my fave videos to watch!)

I can't wait! It's time to get fitter!!

IMAGE SOURCE

Lots of Love,

      



You Might Also Like

0 comments