Five Years of Zumba® Love! | TLD 02

January 27, 2019

Hello,
It recently hit me that this month marks five years since I started attending 'Zumba' classes. Five years since I realised I wanted to become a 'Zumba' instructor (which I made happen a year later). Five years. That time has flown by, yet it feels like I cannot imagine myself without 'Zumba' as part of my life. I was in such a different place before starting 'Zumba' classes; low in confidence, unfit, unhappy and I hated my body. 
Attending 'Zumba' classes had the most wonderful impact on me...
Not only did it improve my relationship with food, my own body image, my health and my fitness, but it also gave me confidence, friendships and happiness. 'Zumba' has brought so many amazing experiences into my life, so many great people and taught me so many valuable lessons. It is not just about getting fitter, it's about changing lives for the better. There is nothing quite like it. 'Zumba' brings people of all different shapes, sizes, backgrounds and lifestyles together...no judgment, just joy. It is so special. 
I am so proud to now be a 'Zumba' instructor and to get to share my love and passion for 'Zumba' with so many fantastic and inspirational people. I love being part of the 'Zumba' family.
Thank you, Zumba®! Cheers to many more years!
Thanks for stopping by!
Love always, 
Eve x

You Might Also Like

0 comments