My NEW Blog 'Series'

January 02, 2019

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE. 
To mark the beginning of the a new year, I thought I'd begin a new blog series. I have been trying to decide where I want this blog to go for a while, and I suddenly got the idea to start a new series. There is something quite lovely about having a series for the blog as it somehow motivates me to post more. It is also a nice way to establish a 'theme' running throughout the blog (even though I never like to limit myself to one specific blog 'focus'). 
After quite a bit of contemplation over the concept of the series, the title, the number of posts I'd like to be in the series, how long the series would last etc., I have finally arrived at the answers, and am very excited to be sharing the details on here now as a little introduction. 
INTRODUCING:
Yes, I know this title: 'the life diaries' isn't exactly groundbreaking. It's simple, and that's why I like it. This blog series will run throughout 2019 and will (hopefully) consist of (at least) 25 posts/episodes. I will be touching on a variety of things; from life advice to fitness advice, from travel experiences to tips on creating a more positive lifestyle etc. etc. etc. 
I am really excited to get started! Let's hope this means 2019 will be the year of a lot more content on Haia Eve. 
I can't wait to share this series with you.
Love always, 
Eve x

You Might Also Like

0 comments