My Reading List 2019

January 13, 2019

Hello,
I wanted to write a little post featuring some books on my reading list for 2019.
I am hoping that this post will act as a little reminder to myself to actually read them, whilst also (hopefully) giving you some ideas of the books you could add to your reading list.
As an English Literature student, I obviously love literature and reading, but I do find myself only reading course books, or books around the subject. However, I am hoping that I will get the chance to put some time aside to give these books a read this year.
Without any further ado, here is my 'to-read' list.......
Mary Portas: Work Like a Woman: A Manifesto for Change
As soon as I saw this book, I knew that I had to get it! I have been a huge Mary Portas fan for years - I think she is fantastic; so empowering, inspiring, intelligent and of course, stylish (!!!!) I really like the sound of this book, and cannot wait to learn lots of helpful advice and tips on how to 'work like a woman'.
Maggie O'Farrell: My Lover's Lover
I am really intrigued by this one. I was recommended this due to my enjoyment of Bronte's Jane Eyre, and Du Maurier's Rebecca, Like Jane Eyre and Rebecca, this book is a re-telling of Perrault's 'Bluebeard' and I am very interested to see how O'Farrell works with the classic tale.
Gail Honeyman: Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine
I have heard so, so, so, so, so many people raving about this book, therefore I am desperate to read it!
Michelle Obama: Becoming
I adore Michelle Obama (and the Obama family in general), so I was very excited to hear that Michelle was releasing a book. I think Michelle is incredibly inspiring, so I am very much looking forward to reading about her life, her experiences and to (I am sure) learn a lot from her.

Have you got any book recommendations for me?

Thanks for stopping by!
Love always, 
Eve x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Eleanor Oliphant was suuuuch a good book! SO interesting, and so many twists and turns, I'm sure you will love it! xx

    Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

    ReplyDelete