F4F#9- Getting summer ready!!

June 13, 2014



   HELLO EVERYONE!                                      



First thing's first, I have to say a huge SORRY for not posting a F4F last week! I was very busy! SORRY!

But, I am SO excited for today's edition as I'm going to be sharing my top tips on 'getting summer ready' to show off your bod in the summer sun. 
**These are my personal tips on HOW TO FEEL GOOD, I am not an expert at all.**


Let's get on with it then!

1. Find your perfect swimsuit/beach wear
The things you wear play a huge part in your confidence, so make sure you purchase/wear something that you feel 100% comfortable in!

Wearing clothes that flatter YOUR body is greatly important as it'll make you look good & feel good. 

Some of my FAVOURITE beach wear are from Debenhams OR I love Kelly Brook's swimwear range at NEW LOOK. www.newlook.com 


kelly brook 2

Photo source: My Daily.  FEATURED SHOOT WITH LOOK MAGAZINE. I do not own
I absolutely love this photo of Kelly Brook. She really flatters her curvy figure and looks fab!

As mentioned previously I am also a fan of debenhams for swimwear www.debenhams.com here are a few of their pretty designs...



Photo source: Debenhams. I do not own.
2. Healthy lifestyle

Firstly, I'd like to point out that YOU DO NOT HAVE TO CHANGE YOUR LIFESTYLE AND BECOME A GYM RAT OR DIET FREAK TO LOOK GOOD. This is not what I'm suggesting at all.
What I mean by a healthy lifestyle is eating a balanced diet & maintaining an exercise routine (perhaps going for a walk instead of watching the TV?)
If you REALLY don't feel confident in your body (be realistic & don't compare yourself to others) and think it's time for a change then cut out those UN-needed calories from your diet & start to exercise more.
Personally I don't workout to lose weight, I do it more to tone up  and maintain a healthier lifestyle. I must point out there are loads of exercises out there for you if going to the gym doesn't float your boat- how about going for a run outside in the great outdoors or going for a bike ride?


PHOTO SOURCE: google images. I do not own.
Maintaining a HEALTHY lifestyle doesn't just benefit your body, it also benefits your skin and your mood.

3. Have confidence

My third and final piece of advice, and I've left the best or most important to last. 
Confidence is key. If you don't have confidence YOU WON'T FEEL GOOD. Simple as. People's biggest mistake and I can put my hand up and say  that I fell under this category IS COMPARISON. We have to stop comparing ourselves to the "IDEAL WOMAN" or "THE HOT BODIES" we see on the covers of magazines. It is a train crash waiting to happen. These people on the magazines probably have their own personal dieticians & trainers + the cover photo is normally photoshopped. It is not fair for you to put yourself down because at the end of the day you are who you are, EMBRACE IT. You'll just end up being unhappy if you keep comparing yourself to others. 
Have confidence and you'll look good.



photo source: 'gurl.com' I do not own

All that's left to say is good luck & make sure you feel good!

THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING!!
Have an absolutely amazing weekend!

TAKE CARE, 
Eve xx

FANCY FOLLOWING ME ON THE BELOW:
bloglovin: CLICK HERE :)
twitter: CLICK HERE :)
(I am following most accounts back until I hit 100!)

You Might Also Like

0 comments