A happy thought

April 12, 2014

Hello everyone,

I am currently suffering from writer's block. I don't know what I'll write about.
I've decided that from now on I'll write what I feel. There won't always be a theme although I will continue to try and do a TTT and a F4F as often as I can.
Okay enough about that. Let's get on with today's post...

What makes you happy?
I am genuinely interested. Think about it.

Who makes you happy?
Are there many or just one?

Where is your happiest place?
Perhaps it's your bedroom? the beach? the gym? school?

How often do you laugh?
twice a day? maybe more? less?

What makes you smile?
Your loved ones? food? films?

What is your favourite hobby?
Collecting something? dancing? singing? running? shopping?

What makes you love life?
Think about it.

Do you make the most of your life? Do you treasure your favourite people? Are you grateful? Are you happy?

Remember: Life's too short to not be happy.
Live in the now & make the most of the now. Instead of dwelling on a problem find the best possible solution. 
Be grateful for those who mean the world to you.

I absolutely love this picture. It's seems like a very bright and happy picture. Taken either by myself or my mother (was a while ago now)
Have a wonderful & happy weekend.
Take care. xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments