Product Review: T-ZONE clear pore anti-bacterial cleanser

April 05, 2014

Hey!

Today's post is going to be a product review! Ooh fancy! 
I have noticed my most 'spotty' area is my nose I tend to develop black heads and your norm pimple around the area and let's be honest they're a pain in the bum! I have been trying to find a solution to my problem and I may just think I have.

T-ZONE Clear Pore Anti-bacterial Cleanser. 
This product is not just a very very good priced cleanser but an amazing facial dirt remover. 


It is a daily use product. I basically pop a bit onto a cotton pad and dab it around oily areas on my face. I am shocked each time to see how much dirt there is on my cotton pad after finishing. 

As I mentioned before the product price is very reasonable ranging from £2-4 approx
It is scented with tea tree as tea tree oil is effective in spot removal. The product is refreshing and easy to use and I'd recommend it if you too are having trouble with oily skin and need an affordable cleanser.





Have a great weekend lovelies.
Take care. xx


You Might Also Like

0 comments