current favourites

April 26, 2014

Hi everyone.

Today I wanted to share with you my current favourite things. This is my first time to do this type of post so I really hope you enjoy! 
(I will try and find a link for everything!) 

Makeup



Who hasn't heard of maybelline's baby lips these days? Hardly any one hasn't. The reason it's one of my favourites at the moment is because I get terribly dry lips from time to time and I feel that this product adds a tint of colour (without being over the top) and is good for your lips too. It makes your lips quite simply feel as soft as a baby's bottom.


BABY LIPS cherry me: Superdrug

Nail



This was gifted to me by my cousin, and can I just say I absolutely adore the colour! Peach daiquiri is a coral pinky-peach which I think is perfect for Spring and Summer time. I love the way it looks on my nails and I like that the colour isn't too in your face, but is still pretty.


Peach daiquiri: (SOLD OUT as of 26/04/14) : Essie.com
Peach daiquiri (Available) : Superdrug

Fashion

A re-discovered favourite. I picked these up in November and forgot just how much I loved them. They're so cute & comfortable. I am a massive fan of Dorothy Perkins' shoes.
Sadly, I was unable to find the link for this particular pair, but I've browsed their 'flats' selection and they have some super cute pairs. 

Dorothy Perkins flat shoes: DP.com

Body

This product was given to me for my birthday and can I just say I am obsessed with it's strawberry scent. There are some strawberry products where the scent isn't obvious at all, but I can really smell the fresh strawberries as and after I've washed. 

Strawberry shower gel (250ml) : The Body Shop

Hair


This product for me, is a must have! The amount of times this bad boy has saved my life is crazy. Let's be honest with ourselves we don't always want to wash our hair EVERY day, actually it isn't healthy to. When your hair isn't doing much, is looking half dead you just want to add a bit of life to it. This product does just that. It gives your hair a boost of life, some texture and makes it look fresher. I love you batiste. 
P.s you can get it in so many different scents and even colours!!

batiste dry shampoo (wild) boots.com

Read

Why oh why only now am I reading the Harry Potter books?
I've loved all the films, but have never got round to reading the books. Until now. I'll be honest with you, they're amazing!! I am currently on to the third (HP & the Prisoner of Azkaban) and am so excited to read the remaining four. An amazing read.

HP no.3: Waterstones.com

Food


Easter brought out my love for peanut butter cups (again). I forgot how flipping good they taste. If you love peanut butter give these a go. They're superb. Chocolate+pb= pb cup.

minis: Tesco
regular: Tesco

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So there we go, some of my current favourites.
I hope to do more of these in the future as it was so fun to write.
I hope you enjoyed reading!

Take care,
Eve
xx

follow me: bloglovin'

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete