C is for Chocolate

October 10, 2014


Happy Friday everyone!

Today's food alphabet is on something I love...CHOCOLATE!!

The benefits:

- (DARK CHOC) It's full of antioxidants (disease fighting) 
- It's an absolute gem and helps you through PMS 
- Studies show that dark chocolate can help reduce heart disease
- It is possible that it can help to improve your skin
- Dark chocolate is very nutritious 
- Dark chocolate may be able to help lower blood pressure
- Dark chocolate may lower the risk of cardiovascular disease

As you can see dark chocolate is the chocolate with the most benefits, so I thought I'd share recipes with you that incorporate this fine treat:

BBC- CHOCOLATE AND GINGER TARTS


Oh my goodness gracious! Don't they look divine? 

BBC - CHOCOLATE VOLCANOES


If I could, I'd eat the picture! 

Thanks for reading!
Have a lovely weekend!

Take care,
Eve xx




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Looks amazing!! I'm on healthy eating & this has made me so hungry!!! xx

    Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chocolate is way too hard to resist! Anyway, chocolate is good for the soul so it's fine! hahah! Thanks for commenting! xx

      Delete