Haia Eve - October Wish list

October 21, 2014


Today I'm doing another wish list. I love this time of the year for fashion and keeping cosy and this is evident in this month's list.

H! Jumper (see here (debenhams) )- I adore the colour of this jumper. It's so autumnal! I'm in love with the cute bow print and really like the flattering fit of the jumper. Definitely considering purchasing! (£18.00, Debenhams)

Yankee Candle 'November Rain' (see here) - I've heard so much about this candle and am desperate to try it out! I've tried a few candles from the Yankee Candle range and have not been disappointed, plus I love a good cosy scent! (Small, £5.59 reduced, Yankee Candle)

Faith chocolate calf boots (see here (debenhams) ) - For me, a good pair of boots are an Autumn/Winter essential! I think these boots are simply gorgeous- they're a great length, a warm chocolate colour and look really snug! (£89.00 , Debenhams)

What's on your wish list?
 
Have a lovely day!
Take care,
Eve xx
 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments