F4F #19 - me & my trainers

October 17, 2014

I don't know about you lot, but I love a good trainer. They're an essential piece to my shoe collection as I wear them so frequently while exercising during the week. 
Before I began exercising so frequently I'd only every owned to pairs of running trainers, both being from the Nike 'dart' range. I won't lie, I really loved them. Sadly, they'd seen finer days and that became evident after wearing them to several different classes a week as they weren't giving me the comfort I needed anymore (plus they were a size too small!) I always thought that the next pair I'd buy would be Nike's again, but they weren't. I was automatically drawn to these Sketchers when I saw them in a shoe shop in NYC. Their amazing bright and funky colours really appealed to me. But, the best thing by far about these trainers is, they are the comfiest trainers I've ever worn. 

They are part of the Sketchers memory foam range: see here thus, provide fantastic support for your foot. These trainers are also very flexible providing a great range of movement in the shoe. 

Let's have a little look at these beauties:



 If I haven't already made it evident, I'd highly recommend having a look at the Sketchers memory foam range!

Have a lovely weekend!
Take care,
Eve xx



You Might Also Like

0 comments