STRAWBERRIES & "CREAM"

October 07, 2014



Sunday I fancied a little something sweet and creamy, and the first thing that popped to mind was the classic strawberries and cream, now I know it's a little late to be waiting the summer classic, but there was a newly bought batch of strawberries in my house which I had to scoff, but I had no cream, so as an alternative (just as good with less calories) I decided to have an authentic greek yogurt, more specifically the 'ASDA EXTRA SPECIAL AUTHENTIC GREEK YOGURT' and can I just say, it worked magically! The consistency of the yogurt was so creamy and it really complimented the strawberries! Perhaps not AS good as the classic 'strawberries and cream', but definitely is a fabulous alternative! 

I know it's very random for me to be sharing a treat you'd associate with summer time on an october tuesday, but it was quite simply too good not to share!


Thanks for reading!
Have a lovely day!

Take care,
Eve xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments