MY HALLOWEEN ESSENTIALS!

October 30, 2014


Hi everyone, 

Today I thought I'd share with you on this Halloween eve my essentials that make my halloween fabulous! 
The simple things are the things that keep me happy and these things are very simple, but lead to me having a great time.

1. HOCUS POCUS - This has been my favourite halloween film for ages! It's an absolute classic. If you haven't seen it, make sure you do!
2. A CARVED PUMPKIN - When I think of Halloween this is what I see. It's a must have  (If you can't find one, carve another veggie! Not quite the same though!)
3. HALLOWEENTOWN - A film (series!) I discovered last year and adore! Another must see disney film! 
4. SWEETIES - Halloween is a lot to do with the 'candy' and although I don't 'trick or treat' I do like to stock up, so I have something to munch on while watching my movies!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVE!

Thanks for reading!
See you tomorrow!

Eve xx



You Might Also Like

0 comments