200 FOLLOWERS & FIRST DAY BACK AT SCHOOL

September 03, 2014


SO LATE ON MONDAY NIGHT I HIT 200 FOLLOWERS! OH MY GOODNESS ME! I CANNOT THANK YOU GUYS ENOUGH FOR BEING SO SUPPORTIVE! Thank YOU! 
It was even more special because yesterday was the month anniversary from me hitting 100, so to gain an extra 100+ in a month blows my mind. I am so grateful. Thank you!

So today I went back to school after a brilliant summer. It was strange, but somehow felt like I'd only been off for a week or so. Over the summer I realised how important feeling happy in school is to me, so made the decision this year to try to make decisions that'll make me happier. 
It was hard going back in some ways and I didn't have the best day, but it had it's perks. Coming home has given me a chance to reflect and understand where I've been going wrong and has helped me come up with solutions. I've realised that I really have to look at it more positively and to make sure I do things that will make my time in school more positive. This is very important. 

I hope that if you've gone back to school or college or uni that you have a happy and positive year. Good luck!

Thanks for reading!
Take care,
Eve xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments