PRODUCT EMPTIES - SCENTS!

September 29, 2014

I don't know about you lot, but I think you can tell a lot about a product by if it's been emptied. I thought it'd be appropriate to share my recent empties and perhaps guide you in whether or not to consider purchasing. (Products at end of post)


 Impulse - I love impulse as they're so affordable and have some tasty scents, into glamour was no exception. The scent stayed on for a good amount of time and was a very warm scent!

L.A STYLE (Mary-Kate & Ashley) - LOVE THIS! I would never have thought to buy this in the past as I've never heard it mentioned before, but I'm glad I was given it! The smell is amazing, very fresh and does stay on for hours. Very affordable too!

Bombshell (Victoria's Secret) - Differently to the other, this I've heard about so much! This was gifted to me over a year back and I've finally finished it! I absolutely love the femininity of this scent and it's an essential to any girly-girl's collection! 

Have you tried any of the above? What is your favourite scent? 



Thanks for reading!
Have a lovely week!

Take care,
Eve xx






You Might Also Like

0 comments