QUOTE OF THE WEEK #1

September 01, 2014

Hi everyone!

It's back to school time so I thought it'd be the perfect time to start a small series called 'QUOTE OF THE WEEK' I'll be doing these every so often when I find a new quote to share. 

Today's is:

Google images
This is currently my computer wallpaper. It comes from the brilliant Roald Dahl and it's a quote I'm going to consider in daily life. It's a very positive quote and is simple, although we're often tricked into seeing the worse in situations. From now on, let us try our best to make the best of things. 

I'm going to try my best to keep posting as often as I can, I do apologise if I miss a few days. 

Have a lovely week.

Take care,
Eve xx

@haiaeve - instagram

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love this quote!! Hope you have a great year! xx
    Jessie @ All Things Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I! Thank you Jessie! Hope you have a great (final!?) year at uni! xx

      Delete