F4F #18 - FAFQ 2

September 19, 2014

Happy Friday darlings!

Today I thought I'd do another Frequently Asked Fitness Questions post as I haven't done one in a little while!

I googled some fitness (and healthy lifestyle) questions that are asked often and thought I'd personally answer them myself. Let us get on with it...

1. Does being healthy mean no bread?

No! Having carbs is important in your diet. Having too much of things, bread included is unhealthy. I always say it, but I'll say it again: EVERYTHING IN MODERATION!

2. Is stretching important?

VERY! You must, must, MUST stretch after (and before) exercising! It can be dangerous not to stretch. By stretching your reducing your chance of straining or injuring yourself.

3. What are the stages to any workout?

Warm up -> Start to bring the pulse up -> high impact -> Start to cool down -> cool down -> Stretches

4. How can I improve my flexibility? 

Stretching is the key to improving your flexibility, but you have to be consistent (stretching every day)

5. How often should I exercise?

This all depends on your level of fitness. If you're a beginner don't go into it wild. Try starting with 30 minutes 2-4 times a week.

6. Is water important when exercising?

Water plays a big part in your exercise routine. It is important to hydrate before and after exercising, but also ensure that you try to take on small sips of water during exercise (sometimes I struggle to do this as I get cramps!) 


There we go! If you have any questions with regards to health and fitness don't be afraid to ask them in the comments- I'll try my best to answer!

Thanks for reading!
Have an amazing weekend!
Take care,
Eve xx


You Might Also Like

0 comments