F4F #17 - Fitness wish list!

September 05, 2014

You guys know that I love a good wish list, so I thought I'd do a F4F edition! 
Here are some of the lovely items on my wish list:


1 - PUMA GRAPHIC TANK TOP - I really love the colour of this top- it's so refreshing. It looks to be a top that is well fitted too. 

2- GILDA MARX LEGGINGS - I am someone who loves to be just a little unique, so I fell in love with the bright and colourful print on these leggings! Seriously considering the purchase as they're currently at an amazing price!

3. PUMA GRAPHIC SPORTS BRA - I love a pretty sports bra. The print of this one is very different and interesting. I like this sort of shaped sports bra, but have never tried any of puma's.

I hope you enjoyed today's post!
Thanks for reading!
Have an amazing weekend!

Take care,
Eve xx


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This is ace, I've just started running and getting in to fitness and these are gorgeous!

    http://amyscornerblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're so pretty! All the best with your running!

    ReplyDelete