F4F#42 - exciting new fitness journey

June 26, 2015

Hello everyone and a very happy Friday! :)

Today's Fit4Friday is going to be me sharing with you lot something I am on the road to doing at the moment. I wasn't going to share this on here just in case things don't do to plan, but I thought I should because 1. it's been meaning I haven't been posting as regularly 2. it's something I am incredibly excited about and I want this chapter of my life to be on my blog.

I am training to be a gym instructor and a Zumba instructor!!!!

If you know me well, you'd know that I love keeping fit and love Zumba. Becoming a Zumba instructor is something I've wanted to do for a very, very long time, but because of my exams I have had to put it off. To become a Zumba instructor you have to attend a one day training (mine is in July) which makes being a Zumba instructor sounds pretty easy, but isn't as after this training you have to put together a large array of routines in order to be able to make an enjoyable class.
I am also training to become a level 2 fitness instructor (gym), this is proving to be the most challenging of the two as I basically have to start revising again (after all my exams last month). The assessment consists of written exams, coursework and a gym practical and all will (hopefully) be completed by the middle of August.

 
I am really excited to be doing these things as they are things I've wanted to do for ages, but of course I'm slightly terrified at the prospect of more assessments etc.

Quote for today's post: Take every chance. Drop every fear.

source
 
Have a fabulous weekend!
 
Love, Eve
xx
 


You Might Also Like

0 comments