Instagram FAVES!

June 04, 2015

hello people of planet earth...

How are you all? :)


CLICK HERE TO FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM!!

Today's post is all about Instagram! I've loved Instagram for ages, but only now I'm starting to use a theme for my photos (it is harder than it looks). I could spend hours scrolling through some people's beautiful instagrams and dreaming that mine will one day be as beautiful. Today I thought I'd share with you some of my favourite instagram accounts. They are all so nice...


My top instagram feeds are:


@aspynovard



@evelina 


@milkbubbleteablog


@claudiasulewski



@gemmahowee


How lovely are their accounts?

What are your favourite instagram accounts? Do you find sticking to a theme hard? What is your instagram name? I love following different accounts!

Thanks for reading!
New post tomorrow!

Love, Eve
xx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love Milk Bubble Tea's instagram - her photos are perfect! xx

    Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her photos are all so lovely and fit together so nicely! Your instagram is great too - congrats on 1,000 followers on there! xxx

      Delete