June Favourites

June 28, 2015

Hello everyone.

I cannot believe we are almost reaching the end of June...WHAT THE!!?? Where the heck is this year going? We're already HALF WAY THROUGH 2015! 

I have put together some of my favourites from June as I haven't done a favourites post in a very long while and this months I've noticed a change in my favourites (a lot of new loves), so I thought it would be good to share.



1. A Cinderella Story - This month I experienced this amazing film for the first time. I know, I know, it's a real teen classic and probably a huge crime that it has taken me THIS LONG to watch it...I'm sorry:( I really loved the film (I'm a sucker for a good old romance film) - Hilary Duff was brilliant and I adored the modern take on the classic Cinderella and am dying to watch the second one with Selena Gomez in. 

2. Orange is the New Black - Yes, I've jumped on the OITNB wagon. I am only on season one, but am dying to watch season 2 and 3. It's so funny and grippingly interesting to watch!

3. Midnight Fantasy - I loved this perfume a while ago and I have grown to love it again. Britney Spears really makes a good perfume!

4. Clean on Me - Another S&G product featured on my blog oops! I just love their products. This shower gel/cream is absolutely lovely. Very nice on the skin and smells amazing.

5. Rocket Volume Express Mascara - I love Maybelline mascaras because they're such good quality for amazing prices. This Rocket mascara adds so much length and volume to the lashes. 


There are my favourites! What are yours?

Thanks for reading.
Have a wonderful week!

Love, Eve 
xx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Cinderella story is such a good film! Such a childhood favourite of mine!
    Rachel Coco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely can see it becoming one of those films I re-watch! So good! x

      Delete