Take Chances.

June 22, 2015

Hi everyone.

It has been over a week since I last posted. I am very sorry about this - I'll try my best to get back on track, but lots has been going on.

A week ago today I finished my exams, so last week I took some time off to rest and enjoy. I have been really struggling with content ideas recently, but I'm starting to slowly gain motivation as far as blogging is concerned.

Today's post is about: taking chances.

source
After a year of dreaming about doing something (all will be revealed very soon), I'm starting to take a chance (which takes a lot more courage than I thought) and getting it done. It's really scary; the thought of it makes my stomach fill with butterflies, but it's something I really want to do and if I don't do it, I will most definitely regret it. Yes, I question my ability and worry about what others think, but if you let thoughts like that hold you back, you'll never doing anything. Take a chance.

Thanks for reading.
 
Love, Eve
xx
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments