THE MAKING OF HARRY POTTER

August 30, 2014

I have been wanting to do this post for a long while, but wasn't sure when to post it as I've been doing a lot of lifestyle posts recently. 

If you know me at all, you'll know that I LOVE HARRY POTTER so I wanted to share my love with my friend Victoria, and she herself ended up falling in love with it too (I hope) thus, we planned to go to the Warner Brothers Harry Potter studios in London as a little trip (big trip as we travelled from Wales!) during our summer holidays. So we booked the tickets a few weeks in advance and counted down the days...

Despite it getting off to a rocky start with an inconvenience, we ended up thoroughly enjoying our time there.

The studios are INCREDIBLE. If you've watched the films and really enjoyed them, you'll be blown away by how surreal it is. While entering the great hall you almost feel as if you're part of the films and experiencing the magic. 

It was amazing to walk around seeing the real props, costumes and sets used in the films, it's hard for me to describe in words what it was like, SO here's a few photos...





The famous 'cupboard under the stairs'
THE GREAT HALL

The professors of Hogwarts





The wands


Dumbledore's office

NO CAPTION NEEDED.
















It's incredible thinking that so much time went into masks or plant pots for small details in the film...









Me acting bizarre!

Diagon Alley

 This part I found incredible...


It's strange to think that Hogwarts went from this...


To this...



 It was an amazing experience and I'd highly recommend it to any Harry Potter fan. I've only featured a few of the large amount of photos taken on the day, so I'd recommend you take a camera with space if you're going to be visiting!

The tour shows just how much work goes into making the films and lets you in on a lot of secrets. Sadly, I can't share those secrets with you...it's up to you to find out...

BOOK HERE:  WBSTUDIOTOUR

Thanks for reading,
Take care,
Eve xx

























You Might Also Like

0 comments