Chat - Appreciating Things.

February 15, 2015

Happy Sunday everyone!

Today I wanted to do another chatty post. Today's is about appreciation.

Yesterday I was having a bad day. Everything seemed to be pretty awful and boring. I felt as if I was missing out and was dwelling on the loss of friends and on the fact I didn't feel too great about myself.

Fast forward to today where I feel absolutely brilliant. Today I felt very lucky to get to experience small, but hugely important moments. It made me realise that; man, I'm lucky.

The thing is, bad things do happen. Some days feel absolutely awful. But, there are so many amazing things and people we do have in our lives and we should really remember that.

I am a big people person. If someone is really important to be I appreciate every minute we spend together, whether that just be having a quick chat. 

I'm some times there in the moment thinking 'wow! this is amazing. I am so lucky to be here' and I really am.


google :)

I think we should all appreciate people and show them how much they mean. Sometimes it's difficult to show appreciation, perhaps sometimes you don't quite get the chance, but when the opportunity comes in whatever way, express your 'thank you'.


Have a great week.

Love,
Eve xx


You Might Also Like

0 comments