F4F#28 - Getting Back Into It!

February 14, 2015

Hello everyone!

I firstly would like to apologise to those who noticed there was no F4F last week. I was ill and didn't really feel like doing anything but staying bed or lying on the sofa watching TV. 


I must admit that when it comes to staying healthy, I've been slacking recently. I haven't had as much motivation to get down the gym or to eat healthy (ish). I have been really indulging in the bread, cakes, ice cream etc. but, what I've realised is that's okay. It's normal to "over treat" yourself (by this I mean numerous treats throughout the day) sometimes. I mean, I have to treat with something everyday! Haha! Anyway, to the point of this post: getting back into a healthy routine.


google images


When you feel like you've really fallen off the band wagon, you can get back on. My main tips are: 

1. Identify your weakness- you need to work out where you're going wrong.
2. Make small changes- don't make major changes too quick to your routine (diet/exercise) slowly get into a good routine
3. Don't be too hard on yourself- don't feel guilty if you're not always sticking to your diet or if you miss a few gym sessions. 

Tips with being healthy:
1. Try planning what you're going to eat - having a plan will mean you have all the correct foods in the house
2. Stay hydrated - water is so good for you and drinking can keep you fuller for longer

Tips when exercising:
1. Remember: doing 10 minuites of light exercise is better than doing nothing
2. You'll feel better after
3. Play some motivational music
4. Have fun - there are so many types of exercise, find your type



Hope this post was helpful!
Have a great weekend!!

Love, 
Eve xx






You Might Also Like

0 comments