Yumi Dress WISH LIST!

February 04, 2015

Hi everyone!

I do hope that you've all had a lovely day and are having a good week. My day has been lovely, but I am now feeling slightly exhausted!

Today I thought I'd do a wish list, but more specifically a dress wish list, but more specifically a Yumi dress wish list! If you've read my blog for quite some time you'll know I love the brand/design Yumi. I adore the pieces available and must admit I have a few of them in my wardrobe!
I was browsing the website today and found some dresses that I absolutely fell in love with, so I thought I'd share!

All items can be found: here!

 
I want them all!
 
I love each and every one of their different styles, patterns and shape. They are all so very unique. They are all terribly pretty.
 
  • The first is simple, but very pretty.
  • The second is girly, sweet and such a nice colour.
  • The third is again simple and has a cute little collar.
  • The fourth is very quirky and isn't something you'd see worn by many, but I love it.
  • The fifth has a lovely design and a cute colour.
  • The final is possibly my favourite. It's so pretty and feminine. It reminds me of the dress Kate M wore after having George in 2013.
 
Which is your favourite?
 
Thanks for reading!
 
Love,
Eve xx
 


You Might Also Like

0 comments