chit chat - changes, worries and random loves!

February 22, 2015

Well hello there!

I feel as if I've been a bit cheeky recently and put a lot of chatty posts up! Oops! I'm a very chatty person and sometimes can't come up with anything hugely useful to say about a new bag that's been released.



I really feel the need to ask: what don't you like about this blog? The reason I ask is because, recently I've lost perhaps 8 followers on bloglovin' in the space of a week or so. Now, I am fully aware you don't blog for followers and I am hugely grateful that I still have 269 followers - that's amazing to me! But as you can imagine, it is quite upsetting when you are putting a lot of hard work into your blog and people start unfollowing.

I REALLY want my content to be at it's best for you guys, so my new strategy is to TRY to have a planning/photo taking day once a week.

I can't believe it's almost March! My birthday falls in March (15/03) and so does Haia Eve's 1st birthday (22/03)! :) I'm still thinking of how to celebrate this blog's 1st birthday - I want to do something fun, perhaps a special post, a new schedule through the month or something else (ideas would be appreciated!)

I thought I'd talk about some of my 'random loves'.

First is of course: Broadchurch! I am soooo excited for tomorrow's episode to find out if he's guilty or not. What do you think?

I've been loving the Options Belgain chocolate brownie hot chocolate and REALLY want to try the Options mint choc flavour as I've heard that it tastes like an After Eight mint! Yum!

I am SO behind with PLL (Pretty Little Liars) I have missed 3 episodes and am desperate to catch up! It sounds like lots has unfolded in the last episodes! Do any of you watch PLL?

I've been doing some reading before bed recently instead of spending hours on my phone. Now, I don't want to be like everyone else, but I've been reading Girl Online by Zoe Sugg and honestly, I'm enjoying it. I will definitely do a review if you wish!

My final love at the moment is walking. Odd I know! I've just been enjoying going for a walk, even if it's just a stroll into town! I did speak about walking in my last F4F: HERE if you'd like to read about the benefits etc.

Well, that concludes today's post!
I will try to get some good posts up this week for you!
 
 
Have a brilliant, positive week.
 
Love, Eve
xx
 






You Might Also Like

0 comments