My Skin Care Routine

February 01, 2015

Haia everyone!

I hope that you're all having or have had a lovely weekend depending on when you're reading this. I've had a lovely morning, spent having a good laugh with some lovely people and now I'm feeling really happy.

Today I thought I'd share with you my daily skin care routine. It's nothing spectacular, but thought it may be useful to some of you.

I use:
 
Neutrogena - visibly clear blackhead eliminating cleansing lotion
T-ZONE - Skin Clearing Face Moisturiser (with tea tree & eucalyptus)
T-ZONE - Clear Out Nose Pore Strip [not used daily]
 
 
If I have time I'll firstly dampen my face using water and apply my nose strip to my nose for 10 minutes, waiting for it to harden and I will then peel it off. I don't use these daily. I normally use them when I feel as if I'm developing a blackhead army on my nose. These strips effectively grabs the blackheads (and dirt & grease) and lifts them 'clean away' and un-clogs the pores.
 
On a daily basis I use my cleansing lotion. It's wonderful. I apply a small amount to a small cotton pad and rub it in effectively to my t zone giving extra attention to my nose area. After doing this I will be left with some dirt (that was once on my face - ew!) on the pad, I will then decide whether I am to use a second pad or not. Normally I only need to use one pad, but if I've been especially sweaty it can take two to three before I'm feeling clean. This cleanser reaches deep down to remove the oil and dirt that is trapped in your pores.
 
After cleansing, it's time to moisturise! I apply a pea size amount of moisturiser to my finger and distribute it to my face, I do so evenly, but do give my nose a little bit extra. I then rub in the moisturiser thoroughly to my skin so that it's absorbed. I find that this moisturiser is very quick at absorbing and leaves my skin feeling very smooth and fresh and does not block pores!
 
I normally do this routine before going to bed and it leaves my skin feeling fabulous! So soft and clean!
 
 
All the products I use are very affordable and can be found in lots of the high street stores.
 
 
What's your favourite skin care product?
 
Thanks for reading!
Love,
Eve xx
 
bloglovin | twitter


By the way - Happy February! Have a great month! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments