WATER: the secret miracle worker (for your skin & hair)

February 08, 2015

...but, it's not really a secret anymore.

I cannot express to you how important drinking water is. I'm sure you've already heard bloggers and youtubers blabbering on about the numerous benefits drinking it will bring, and it's true.

I have never really loved drinking water. Honestly, I've found drinking it a bit boring and 'Plain Jane', I always anchored towards something with a little more flavour that would get my taste buds going.

I will say, I'd much prefer a cup of tea (normal black tea WITH MILK) than to drink litres of water, but I myself must admit water doesn't taste half as boring as I once made out, actually it's very refreshing and makes me feel 'clean'.

For all of you who weren't aware, water is amazing for your skin. If you're dehydrated your skin will be more dry and has more chance of gaining wrinkles. Water helps to remove those nasty toxins from your body and removes the impurities from your skin.
Now remember, your skin is made out of cells, these cells are made up of water, without water the cells won't function at their best.
Thus, drink water for more visibly clearer, clean and healthy looking skin.

Water also has big benefits on your hair. It supports vitamin consumption and assists healthy hair growth. Drinking water means that your hair will be and feel stronger. It's so very important to drink water to keep your hair hydrated.

If you're still not convinced and don't think it's worth it. Perhaps add some fruit to your water or some sugar free squash?

google images

 I may do a F4F on Water and the benefits it has on the body.
 
Happy Sunday!
Thanks for reading!
 
Love,
Eve xx
 



You Might Also Like

0 comments