my new instagram

February 28, 2015

Hello my lovely readers,

I'm very sorry for my absence this past week, I've been exhausted and have needed some chill time!

Today's post is just a quickie (don't worry- there'll be a new post tomorrow!) informing you that my blog has now got instagram :)

credit to - http://www.supergraphictees.com/wp-content/uploads/instagram-pink.jpg


On my account I'll be posting a whole range of different photos. I'd love it if you'd check the account out and perhaps give it a little follow? It's @haiaeve - here's the link: my instagram CLICK HERE :)

So, today is the final day of February. I am determined to make March a better month on the blog, as in March haiaeve will be turning one!

THANKS FOR THE CONSTANT SUPPORT!
 
Love, Eve
xx
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments