5 things I'm grateful for today

July 01, 2015

I have been really struggling for post ideas recently because quite honestly I've had no idea about where I've wanted to go with my blog. After a bit of thinking I've decided that my biggest interest is health and fitness, so the main theme of my blog will be that. You can expect to still see beauty posts and the odd fashion post now and again, but my main focus on here will be health and fitness, which includes happiness and positivity posts. 

Today's post is going to be me sharing 5 things that I've appreciated about my day today. 


source

1. I know some good people - I spoke to someone who is very important to me on a few occasions today about different things and it made me realise how lucky I am to be able to know people like that and how happy I feel in their company.

2. Lunch - I ate my lunch out today instead of at home and honestly it was so lovely to just sit back and enjoy eating my lunch in a different environment.

3. The ability to be able to push myself - I am taking on a few personal challenges recently which will hopefully lead to brilliant things. I am so grateful to be able to take on things like that, because they are so fulfilling.

4. Walking - I love being able to walk. It really gives me the opportunity to think and enjoy nature (wow I sound cheesy). Despite the humidity of today turning me into a sweaty betty, I did really appreciated my walk.

5. Pretty Little Liars - Perhaps some wouldn't think it's appropriate to be grateful for a show, but honestly I thoroughly enjoyed being able to sit down and relax watching one of my favourite shows. It's such a lovely thing for me to do.


I know that some of my things are small things, but often they're the best things.

What did you feel grateful for today?

Thanks for reading!

Love, Eve
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments