15 BLOGS YOU MUST READ.

May 04, 2015

The blogging world is one huge, happy (for the most part) community. It is wonderful to be able to speak with people from all over the world, of different ages and to have one thing in common: blogging. Today I wanted to do a post dedicated to some of my all time favourite blogs out there, this week due to my exams starting on Friday is going to be a hard one, so I thought writing a positive post like this would do me good! 

Of course, I'm sure I will have missed out so many wonderful blogs (perhaps yours?) so make sure you link your favourites along with your own in the comments so that I and fellow comment writers/readers can have a cheeky browse.

CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE: google images


1. Carly Rowena

I know that a huge amount of you will have heard about Carly Rowena. She is the queen (in my opinion) of fitness and healthy lifestyle as far as the internet world in concerned. Her clear passion in leading a healthy life makes it so much more exciting to get involved with her fitness challenges. Her blog is full of colour, personality and great advice. If you are a in need of a beautiful 'fitspiration' this is where to turn. Carly seems an absolutely lovely girl and deserves all the views she gets.

Visit her blog: www.carlyrowena.com

2. A Beautiful Delight / Abbie

There is so much to love about this blog. The layout, the photography and the awesome personality expressed by Abbie in her words. At the moment my favourite of her posts are her pregnancy ones (congratulations Abbie!) , but I do love a good read of her beauty reviews. Gather around beauty lovers and future mothers this blog is a good one!

Visit her blog: www.abeautifuldelight.co.uk

3. Mascara & Malteasers / Annabel

Firstly, may I say how lovely Annabel is. I have been fortunate to exchange a few tweets here and there with her in the past and she is absolutely lovely. Her blog is stunning. Her photography is gorgeous and she is a brilliantly engaging writer! Go have a look...

Visit her blog: mascara-and-maltesers.blogspot.co.uk

4. Jesstastics / Jess Hayes

An absolutely lovely girl. I adore her blog because it is full of everything. My favourite series of hers being her 'motivational Monday' posts which add an ounce of positivity to the start of  a week. If you love various different posts have a look...

Visit her blog: www.jesstastics.com

5. Essie Button / Estée Lalonde
 
I have loved her blog and youtube channel for a verrrrrry long time. She has a big, bubbly personality which instantly can grasp a readers attention. On camera she comes across very colourful and this ounce of character is evident through her blog layout. Her blog has a bit of everything making it enjoyable for all sorts of people.
 
Visit her blog: www.essiebutton.com


6. A Yellow Brick Blog / Kirstie Louise
 
Kirstie can have me laughing within seconds of me starting to read her new post, she is full of humour and is incredibly bubbly. Her posts are very individual. Her blog layout is cute and attractive, and quickly gives an idea of what her blog is all about.

Visit her blog: www.ayellowbrickblog.com

7. Jess In Retrospect / Jessica

I really, really like this blog. The photos are lovely and she is a very good writer. This blog definitely deserves some more followers!

Visit her blog: jess-inretrospect.blogspot.co.uk

9. Cautivar / Lauren

This blog has grown very quickly within a matter of months and it is clear why. The blog looks absolutely stunning and is filled with very interesting posts. Lauren is lovely and a great writer.

Visit her blog: www.cautivar.com

10. Dungarees and Donuts / Olivia Jade

This blog is extremely pretty and is a blog I really enjoy reading. Olivia seems such a great person and always tries to express positivity amongst bloggers. Her blog is definitely one I am glad I discovered.

Visit her blog: www.dungarees-and-donuts.co.uk

11.  Em talks / Em Sheldon
 
I love reading this blog for fitness tips along with fashion tips. Em is a beauty and an incredible writer.
 
Visit her blog: www.emtalks.co.uk

12. All Things Beautiful / Jessie
 
One of the first blogs I ever read. Jessie has a clear talent when expressing herself in her posts, evidently a great writer. I adore her new layout and her good quality photography very much compliments it. Jessie is very funny and extremely kind.

Visit her blog: allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.co.uk

13. Elle Next Door / Elle
 
Eek this girl + her outfits = gorgeous. She has some amazing fashion posts and seems lovely.
 
 
14. Becky Bedbug / Becky

I really love all of her different posts. Her layout is so pretty (I adore the pink and blue!) She has a wonderful blog and her personality is lovely.

Visit her blog: www.beckybedbug.com

15. Lily Melorse
 
By far one of my all time favourite blogs. I just love it. Maybe it's the magazine like feel of it or just how good her fashion taste is. I love how real Lily is with her personality, she deserves all the success she receives.
 
Visit her blog: www.llymlrs.com
 
 
REMEMBER TO CHECK OUT ALL THE BEAUTIES I HAVE MENTIONED IN TODAY'S POST AND TO COMMENT WITH YOUR BLOG LINK!
 
Thanks for reading!
 
Have a wonderful week.
 
Love, Eve
xx
 

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I'm always looking for new blogs to read so this is a dream post! Annabel really is so lovely with an equally amazing blog, so happy to see her featured <3

    X Emma | www.missemmacharlotte.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad this post is useful to you! I love Annabel- she is great! I love your blog! :) xx

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the recommendations! Usually when I read these there are a bunch of bloggers I already follow and it gets a bit redundant. I haven't heard of many of these guys before so I'll have fun checking them out.

    -M
    www.violetroots.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad that you found this post useful! I will have a look at your blog! x

      Delete
  3. Thanks again lovely for your kind words! Really means a lot to me to be featured on your list! :)

    I have nominated you for the Creative Blogger Award and would love for you to join in! Here's how:
    Jess In Retrospect - The Creative Blogger Award

    xx
    Jess from Jess In Retrospect

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolute pleasure, I adore your blog! :) Oooh thank you - I will have a look! xx

      Delete
  4. Thank you for featuring me Eve and for your very lovely comment : )
    It's been great to meet you in the gym and also through blogging!
    I hope your exams are going well so far.xo

    Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pleasure:) You know that I really love your blog and think you're great!
      I am so happy that I've met you as you've had a very positive influence on my life! :) They are okay thank you, I don't know how yesterday's went really haha. Sick of revising now though! xxx

      Delete