my everyday beauty essentials

May 17, 2015


Today I thought it would be fun to share my everyday (or most days) beauty essentials. These are some of my all time favourite products...

1. 2000 Calorie mascara (Max Factor) - This is my absolute favourite mascara! It adds so much volume to your lashes!

2. Wake Me Up concealer (Rimmel London) - I love using this to cover my dark under eye circles!

3. Milk & Honey lip balm (Nivea) - I love all Nivea lip products to prevent chapped lips.

4. Nose Pore Strips (T-Zone) - These are a saint went it comes to getting rid of the pesky blackheads on my nose!

5. Compressed Anti-perspirant (Sure Women) - I exercise a lot, so deodorant is an essential!

6. 3-in-1 Micellar Cleansing Water (Nivea) - see my blog post: here I use this for make up removal and cleansing.

7. Tangle Teezer - This is the only hair brush I use. I love it!

What are your essentials?
 
Thanks for reading! Have a great week!
 
Love, Eve
xx
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments