F4F#40 - A little CHALLENGE

May 29, 2015

HELLO EVERYONE!

Today's post is a little announcement about a challenge I have set myself for this year. I have been considering doing this for months now and am so excited to get started training.
I am going to be doing a sponsored hula hooping 'thing'. All rules/conditions of my little 'challenge' will be put in a future post!

Why?
I always like to push myself fitness wise and love to hula hoop, but I only ever hoop for 3 sets of about 2 minutes during a fitness class. It may not sound like a lot, but spinning a weighted hoop for a long period will require a lot of energy. I wanted to do something to raise money for Macmillan Cancer (see their website here: http://www.macmillan.org.uk ) as I've seen lots of people I know being affected by cancer and want to help out whether it be a small contribution.  

I still have to organise where I will be doing it and an exact date, but the aim is August. I will keep you posted on Fit4Friday on how training is going (I'm starting training mid June) and if I decide to increase the time I hope to hula hoop for (depending on how easy I find it)
As well as updating my blog, I am aiming to start a new YouTube channel where I will be able to show myself completing my little challenge (and I'll also be making other videos on there too). 

Perhaps I am being dramatic calling it a 'challenge', but for me it will be a little challenge. I can't wait to start training for it! Let me know if you're doing some sort of personal challenge. 

Keep coming back to Haia Eve every Friday for possible updates! 

Thanks for reading!

Have a great weekend!
Love, Eve
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments