F4F#39 - being healthy is hard sometimes

May 22, 2015

Hello everyone!

I am so thrilled to see this weekend as I have had the longest week of 7 exams! I am not sure how they have gone - some have gone okay, some not so okay! We'll see! Only 9 out of the initial 21 to go!

Today I thought I'd do a quick little post on how my exams have impacted on my healthy lifestyle as I know that many people struggle with staying healthy when life/work takes over.

I have been struggling. I think I've gained a little bit of weight, but honestly it feels to be the least of my worries. I have enjoyed eating a chocolate bar after revision as a little boost as, let's be real a little bit of chocolate can do the world of good! I do find myself picking up the packet and thinking 'be healthy' and yet I still eat it. I think this is because priorities take over and honestly, I'd prefer to have a little bit more food here and there during these times to keep my mood up than not because I want to keep a slim figure.

The moral of this little story is...eat chocolate! Joking! I think it's okay sometimes to not feel guilty if you're not sticking to your diet, but make sure that you don't over indulge or binge.

source

Do you ever find yourself falling off the healthy bandwagon?
 
Thanks for reading - have a fabulous weekend!
Love, Eve
xx
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments